17/6/09

Ανέκδοτο

An aircraft is about to crash. There are five passengers on board, but
unfortunately only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger says "I'm Shaquille O'Neill, the best NBA
basketball player. The Lakers need me, it would be unfair to them if I
died". So
he takes the first parachute and jumps.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, says "I am the wife of the
former President of the United States. I am also the most dedicated woman in
the world, a Senator in New York and America's potential future President.
She takes one of the parachutes and jumps.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, says " I am the President of the
United States of America. I have a huge responsibility in world
politics.

And apart from that, I am the most intelligent President in the
history of the country and I have a responsibility to my people not to die".
So
he takes a parachute and jumps.

The fourth passenger, the Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a ten
year old schoolboy "I am already old. I have already lived my life, as a
good person and a priest I will give you the last parachute".

The boy replies "No problem, there is also a parachute for you.
America's most intelligent President has taken my schoolbag..."

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: